You would say: Well, OK, sure, just how and where to start? Here are seven ideas to get you started:
- You might work at home for a regular employer. Many companies have positions open that require you to work from home most or all of the time. You might even be able to negotiate the ability to work from home for your current job. Contrary to what you think it is not impossible, so check and ask.
- If you’re without a job, or have time for more work, check freelancing. You can do many things from home on a freelance basis — such as writing, editing, illustration, web design, graphic design, and so on. There really a lot of sites for that, so explore possibilities at sites such as Upwork.com, Freelancer.com, iFreelance.com, Guru.com and Fiverr.com.
- If you have academic education you might make money at home by tutoring kids. Site such as Tutor.com can help you find such work.
- If you like animals, you could do some pet-sitting — in your home or the home of the pet in question. Many pet owners need dog walkers, too. You doubt? Better not as there are real opportunities.
- If you’re crafty, you can make and sell many, many kinds of things online — via site such as Etsy.com, among many others. You could sell items you make from wood, or paint, as well as soaps, candles, t-shirts, jewelry, and more.
- If you managed to grow your money into sizable investment account, you can invest and so, you can use your money to make more money. You can invest into index funds as they often outperform even professional money managers. But you could also invest by studying and choosing stocks on your own.
- And you can earn money from home with network marketing profession. How to start gaining some information: First, look for a stable company, then investigate the integrity of the company and its management, follow with finding excellent products, then research the compensation plan and finally learn about the mentorship program.